Higher Education Influencer Marketing: A Step-By-Step Training Course
- March 1, 2022 through March 31, 2022
- Registration Closed
- July 1, 2022 through July 31, 2022
- Registration Closed
- November 1, 2022 through November 30, 2022
- Registration Opens October 1, 2022
- Influencer marketing basics
- Understanding FTC guidelines
- Finding the right influencers
- Reaching out to influencers
- Vetting influencers
- Executing an influencer marketing campaign from start to finish
- Measuring data
- Repurposing the content
Real People. Real Stories. That’s Influencer Marketing.
Reach new audiences and build emotional connections with prospective students and parents! This REV online training course gives you the knowledge and tools you need to incorporate influencer marketing into your higher education digital marketing strategy.
Think You Don’t Need Influencer Marketing? Think Again.
Display ads, emails, and direct mail all serve an important purpose. But students recognize these as marketing tactics, which can lead to a sense of disconnection on the part of your audience.
How do you bridge this gap? Influencer marketing is one option.
Influencers have already cultivated a community of followers who trust them. When they share information about your institution online—today’s word-of-mouth the trust they have earned transfers to your institution, fostering credibility.
By activating influencers as part of your digital advertising strategy, you build emotional connections with your audience in ways that cannot be duplicated through traditional advertising methods.
REGISTRATION & pRICING
- This course is offered at various times throughout the year
- The registration cost is $1,000 per person (Client-partners, contact us for your special discount code.)
- 4 hours of asynchronous video content available in enrollmentFUEL’s Learning Management System
- Course workbook and resources
- 90-minute live Zoom Roundtable/Workshop event with the course instructor/consultant
- Certificate of completion
- Information specific to higher education, providing the necessary framework to build and launch your influencer marketing campaign