Emerging Leaders: A Training Course for Your Leadership Journey
2022 Session: June 1, 2022 through June 30, 2022
- Examine different leadership styles and evaluate your own
- Analyze your communications
- Identify thought distortions and how to reframe them
- Explore the perception of “failure” and create tools that promote growth
- Develop approaches to leading in areas you're not as familiar with
- Discover effective methods of delegation and empowering your staff
- Understand how trust is fostered in a team
- Study the concept of followership, understand its role in leadership, and develop your own style
LEADERSHIP AND LEARNING GO HAND IN HAND
Whether you are a seasoned leader hoping to continue to grow your career, or you have recently stepped into your first leadership role, the mantle of leadership often weighs heavy, and understanding your leadership journey can be overwhelming.
This course gives you the knowledge and tools to develop the confidence you need to be a successful leader in higher education and beyond.
Registration & Pricing
- Registration for this course is available through May 30, 2022 at this link.
ATTENTION: Late registrations are now being accepted through Monday, June 6, 2022!
- The registration cost is $1,250 per person. (Client-partners, contact us for your special discount code.)
- On the day prior to the start of the course, attendees will be set up in enrollmentFUEL’s online learning management system (LMS), Rise.
- All attendees will receive a course workbook and syllabus with dates and information, including how to attend online live sessions, access session recordings, and logging into the Rise LMS.
The format for the REV: Emerging Leaders course includes:
- 3 hours of asynchronous video content, available in enrollmentFUEL’s LMS, Rise
- Course workbook and resources
- In-person Zoom kick-off meeting (online)
- 3 asynchronous online modules available in enrollmentFUEL’s online LMS, Rise
- Live in-person Zoom final session (online)
- All participants who complete the course quiz by June 30, 2022 will be mailed a course completion certificate.