Emerging Leaders: A Training Course for Your Leadership Journey
- Examine different leadership styles and evaluate your own
- Analyze your communications
- Identify thought distortions and how to reframe them
- Explore the perception of “failure” and create tools that promote growth
- Develop approaches to leading in areas you're not as familiar with
- Discover effective methods of delegation and empowering your staff
- Understand how trust is fostered in a team
- Study the concept of followership, understand its role in leadership, and develop your own style
LEADERSHIP AND LEARNING GO HAND IN HAND
Whether you are a seasoned leader hoping to continue to grow your career, or you have recently stepped into your first leadership role, the mantle of leadership often weighs heavy, and understanding your leadership journey can be overwhelming.
This course gives you the knowledge and tools to develop the confidence you need to be a successful leader in higher education and beyond.
Registration & Pricing
- To review REV On-Demand Course rates, click here.
- To register for the REV On-Demand Course, click here.
The format for the REV: Emerging Leaders course includes:
- 5 high-impact online learning modules
- Hours of recorded lecture content
- Recommended reading
- Course workbook
- Additional resources in the form of takeaways, tip sheets, and more
- End-of-course quiz to assess learning outcome success
- Certificate of completion for participants who pass the end-of-course quiz